Wednesday, September 23, 2015
Love in it's toughest form.
Life been tough lately.... feeling so suffocated yet it seem that I can only be the last person to throw in the white towel.
Mum has been seriously ill and hospitalized for a good 21 days.
Most urgent thing on hand now is her liver masses identified and her blood clog. Seriously I need her get back on her feet in order to fight this battle. But sad to say it seem to me that she has already given up being a healthy person. All you see her probably doing is just sit and sit for her biggest fear is to suffer from a fall. How to spur her on? I'm running out of ideas honestly... Sometime I just wish I'm not the only person that got to hang on. I can see my dad frailing day after day but yet it looks like my mum is non appreciative of his care and concern during this period.
I witnessed love in its toughest form of bochap-ness.
And I cannot help but wondering about my true love.
Happy story continues... 8:44 AM