Sunday, July 5, 2015
O's Busy Book
I proudly present my first busy book dedicated to the O's sisters!
I was rather excited when I first started it all, and I was on it for almost everyday and every night. U will either see me sticking if not I will be busy sewing the pages.
Things got rather intense when I created 5 pages in a single day.
It was really addictive I must confess but the good thing is it will be useful for the sister. I hope that they will really cherish the activity and have lots of fun with it.
So far Olinda has the honor of owning it and I see the excitement in her eye. There are certain pages that are especially requested by her for example, the dressing up doll and ice cream parlour. So far I see that she enjoyed playing with the tic tac toe the most and it make me feel good when I know my effort get paid off.
I'm not joking, it's this thick! There are a total of 19 pages consist of 20 activities!
Next you will see photo intensive portion.
Majority of the patterns are retrieved online and some are imagined and created based on my own imagination.
Personally I had a lot of fun playing with these and I'm actually looking forward to creating my 2nd book.
Happy story continues... 4:07 AM