Sunday, June 7, 2015
Quiet Book
For the past 2 days I have been really busy researching on how to get a quiet book done up. It has been a long while since I'm so serious in my research works starting from how to get a book done and bind to the various page creation!
As of now I have accumulated 4 pages of activity but I think I may not be able to get all done up before our trip! :( Blame it on my laziness to get it all started!
Just now, I slept together with Olivia and woke up at 2am-ish and since then I can't get back to sleep. My whole mind then evolved around "quiet book"...
I must admit I'm getting obsessed with this quiet book thingy!
Just sharing on my craft for the past 2 days.. A great way to de-stress.. Also means I forsake flashing of cards with Olinda! :(
"Quiet Book" is so ADDICTIVE!
Suddenly I wish school holiday is longer..
Happy story continues... 5:22 AM