Wednesday, May 20, 2015
Seriously is there a need?
Lessons learnt today...
It's time I starts to trust more of what my girl told me after school occasionally.....
Sometimes it seem pretty unbelievable when you hear what come out from their mouth having the perception that we must always minus off 30% of the content. But today I see with my own eyes... a guilty mum here failing to trust my girl all these while....
She will on off come and tell me, one of her friends don't really want to play or talk to her.... I say ok, so very often I shuck off such negative conversation by saying, maybe you are naughty... partially also because I don't feel like being reminded of the past.
Seriously, as a parent will you stop your child from befriending child of the person whom you dislike/detest/hate to the core? I ain't a saint so I won't initiate but I won't stop either. But honestly please I feel we should just keep the adult's matters aways from those innocent children. I mean seriously is there a need? I'm lost for words after my personal encounter with my girl this afternoon when all she does is just to say "HELLO" to people whom she call as a "Friend".... yet all I see is the parent pulling the child away.... So as a result I have to pull my child away as well before she starts to make thing really weird......
Anyway this is life isn't it? When one has absolutely NO value to the other person, why would he/she choose to invest his/her time, effort in that person?
I am once again being reminded that I am just a push-over because I don't have anything to offer in return for the friendship. Thank god, today is Wednesday and it is my chore day.... so the effort put into cleaning the house clean and those sweats somehow does manage to sweep away this awful experience.
Happy story continues... 1:01 PM