Sunday, May 10, 2015
1st weekend without daddy
It seem so long ago that we have such a boring weekend without daddy.... Daddy has been making hell lot of effort to be with the family ever since the elder starts to ask why and where daddy go.. Since I cannot offer any more help than I can and should, I promise him I help him watch after the girls to my best ability...
Thinking back, I think he deserved a good weekend rest as it is very tiring to fly here and there on such frequent basis. How many hubby would do that? Even if the cruel fact is for the girls but I think in my own opinion, what he has done exceed far more than what I initially expect in this year challenge.
Often I joke with him that I'm a single parent during weekday and he is weekend daddy but I guess this is how the tough situation made us realized how important each party is in our lives and we will cherish it even more. But it's more of the fact that he irritates me with his gadgets whenever he is back. Life is so irony...
Was just talking to a friend over dinner yesterday, life as SAHM really tiring and 24 hours never seem enough! I barely achieve anything with the girls after I done with the chores so I started questioning myself if I have place the emphasis on wrong area? But I really cannot tahan messiness!!!!!!!
Another 3 weeks my little overly mature Olivia is turning her big 1! Finally I can drop all those preparation! Hopefully it free up those little corner space in the house. Lolz hubby said the girls room looks like store room.. Ops...
Just this big bash, to make up for the many Olinda has but Olivia don't have things.... I hope the girls will not make it a hoo haaa in the long run..
Speak of it, later since I'm free I'm going to pack e goody bag! The only segment that I'm very interested in and also the area which I spent a bomb in! Oh dear cos everything looks so pretty and interesting and I bought extra for myself and the girls! But I think TB going to ban me as I keep forgetting to return the wrong items that they sent me! Oh dear!!!!
So my 4th mother day is packing goody bag day! :p
Have fun every wonderful mummies I know out there!
Happy story continues... 9:42 AM