Saturday, March 7, 2015
Holiday!
Gosh, school holiday is approaching and very fast the kids will enter into Term 2 of learning!
Just when I was flipping through my schedule book, the next I know is March and April are eventful!
What's next? The dreadful 1 month school holiday!!!!
CNY has finally come to an end and I thought I have sometime to myself instead of running through the housekeeping all day long. But it's such eventful period whereby I have to start preparing for the kids birthday and what come next is exactly the school holiday.
Just a moment ago, managed to strike off an item on the to do list - birthday goody bag! Still on the lookout for the cake!
All along I have been collating some stuff to entertain her during the holiday and I hope both me and she will be able to put it to good use! At least now I know it make hell lot more sense for my hardwork as it will come in handy when it's Olivia's turn!
Just the mention of it, finally I managed to get these printed out and tape it! I'm as good as 90% dead.
What has school done to me as a mummy!
Happy story continues... 12:52 AM