Sunday, February 22, 2015
22nd February 2015
A very normal day to all but a highly significant date for hubby and myself.
We been married for 7 years! A good 7 years full of ups and downs.
You may not be the best to give me anything and everything I want, but U brought me go round the world as much as you can. Without you, I probably still be the toad hiding inside the well. Most importantly U gave me two lovable and cute to the max daughters!
While many others find me a nuisance but only you have found the gem in me.
I'm sorry that all I have to offer you is nonetheless tons of crappy jokes, logics, reasoning and my horrible stubbornness, but I always believe I'm a special kind that these crappiness made me a unique person and that's why you picked me to be the one.
I love you & my two darlings.
Happy 7th Wedding Anniversary!
Happy story continues... 8:57 PM