<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4752898765074141515?origin\x3dhttps://joleentlyisamom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?%0A%0AtargetBlogID=3054107564476057249&amp;blogName=url.blogspot.com&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLAS%0A%0ASIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://url.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://url.blogspot.com/search" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for -ie"> </div>
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

<body>
Profile


If I know what Love is. It is because of You!


Aloha.... welComE to my blog!

You can call me Joleen.

I am happily married and joyfully waiting for the arrival of my little baby Olinda.

I am happy as who I am, contented with what I have in Life. Life cannot be any better than this..

喜欢自由自在的生活。
开开心心过每一天。




Indulgence

Music
Reading
Shopping
Baking
Chilling out with buddies
Anything that interests me



Detest

Office politics
Hypocrites
Action barbie
People who judge my life!



Memories




Great escapes




Credits

Designer: Jєs™
Graphics: LoveCandied


All Rights Reserved © Original
100% Copyrighted 2010







Monday, January 19, 2015


It has been a while..


It has been a while that I lugged the two kids and sent hubby to woodlands to go to Senai Airport. The probably only difference is now that Olivia is no longer just a fetus inside my tummy but a turning 8 months old soon baby cradling in my arms.

It has been a tough journey for the family with this frequent shuffling and hubby is the most tired one making attempt to head back over the weekend and leave for work on such a early timing.

Seriously wondering what have we achieved from this arrangement though the family went through thick and thin just to make sure everyone especially the kids are settled. A mum who intensely trying to keep herself calm whenever the hubby left for work and constantly trying to make sure things run in the household. A mum who has been screaming a lot more as well crying in the dark pondering over things both significant and not.

Olinda has been trying to play her role as the eldest child and as an elder sister to the younger one. I can only say she has done a good job so far though she been reluctant to share her toys and keep playing with the sister one. Oh well who will share anyway after all they are still children regardless of ranking.

A little easier to handle the young one now that she can sit on her own. It has been fun going through with her each of the milestone from time to time. I never had this moment with Olinda anyway. Good and bad... 

Alas, I been taking many things lightly than before hoping the family can strive on and continue to grow healthy praying for s better year to come and more stability. A lot of decision making but we are sure this is for the better of the family. Hope 2015 will bring us greater joy though January has been a bad one so far.

When there is hope, there is light. I'm thankful hubby make me see this.  


Happy story continues... 6:27 AM