Thursday, January 29, 2015
Crossing over to February..
3 more days to an end of a terrible January... I can't wait for February to come actually.
First most, my favorite festive is coming and it's time where I get to do a little more baking. Initially thought I may have to skip this round as I can't imagine baking with a crying baby that goes.. Mamamaaaaaaa each time I went out of her sight... Zzzzzz thinking of it, how long more can I actually enjoy the sound of mamamaaaaaaaa :) I shall cherish while it last. Just today as I put her to bed, I thought I heard her saying papa.. :) Ah ma is right, this baby will speak earlier than the big O.
Say hi to sibling rivalry, where U get to hear Olinda say, don't call me jie Jie Mei Mei .. Call me Olinda.. Wahahahaha but at end day, I see a caring jie jie who will bother to watch out for her little Olivia when the smelly mama rush to bathe!
Slowly a routine kicks in and my heart aches each time we discuss about it. Do I really have to?
There are more changes to hubby's work environment and I don't know if it's good or bad news.
Oh yes something to share, to obtain certified true copies of legal documentation from MFA, it actually cost $10 each copy! Gosh there goes our $60 but fortunate thing is we can claim from the company. :)
Indeed I have learnt a lot as a full time mum from Olivia, she never failed to remind me every kid is different and I see a growing baby in front of me. So mama no rush no rush, enjoy the moment with Olivia!
Bottle training still on-going just hope she able to get right on it soon as I prepared to wean.
I can sense more happy things coming in the month of February and I can't wait. At least now I managed my time properly and things are much happier and smoother now. The boss heard us, documentation submitted and is making plan too! Let see where fate will takes us to then!
When I allow my life to evolve around people I love and care for, life is good indeed with less negativity.
Right now I can't wait for him to be back while I thinking what I want to bake!
Happy story continues... 9:12 AM