Monday, January 5, 2015
Clueless
Still feeling clueless of how my schedule is going to be like...
Overly pampered as hubby flew back and delayed his departure to Tuesday instead just to make sure all settled well at home back in Singapore.
Olinda seem a lot more sensible now, is it cause she is starting to understand what is happening around her? Or she is turning 4 soon and that is why? But generally Olinda appear to be a mature young toddler most of the time.
Olivia is getting more and more cheeky and still refusing solid.. This is getting on my nerve!
Plenty of KIV tasks on hand that is getting frustrating equally as well too.
A lot of inevitable suspicion circling in my head like separate chat room, activities which I'm trying my best to ignore so I won't get affected and be minded by it.
Already foresee 2015 is a challenging year but I didn't know it's this challenging. :( hubby set a resolution for me, "mind my own business and be happy with myself" he say hopefully I will feel peace with my soul and then we as a family will be able to move on. With a disturbed mind and heart he said the kids can feel it and reap from this consequences as well. But I'm kinda of stress by his thinking to get myself healed in the shortest time possible as well.
Arghh January 2015 couldn't be anymore worst already right? I hope...
Happy story continues... 12:17 PM