<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4752898765074141515?origin\x3dhttps://joleentlyisamom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?%0A%0AtargetBlogID=3054107564476057249&amp;blogName=url.blogspot.com&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLAS%0A%0ASIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://url.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://url.blogspot.com/search" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for -ie"> </div>
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

<body>
Profile


If I know what Love is. It is because of You!


Aloha.... welComE to my blog!

You can call me Joleen.

I am happily married and joyfully waiting for the arrival of my little baby Olinda.

I am happy as who I am, contented with what I have in Life. Life cannot be any better than this..

喜欢自由自在的生活。
开开心心过每一天。




Indulgence

Music
Reading
Shopping
Baking
Chilling out with buddies
Anything that interests me



Detest

Office politics
Hypocrites
Action barbie
People who judge my life!



Memories




Great escapes




Credits

Designer: Jєs™
Graphics: LoveCandied


All Rights Reserved © Original
100% Copyrighted 2010







Monday, January 19, 2015


过去了


A tough month for everyone affected not just myself I guess. The only difference probably is just me having to adapt to a new lifestyle and routine but I'm sure I will establish a meaningful journey even though it just me, myself and the two kids. :) 

I have since come to accept the fact that we can't force friends to come together and accept every single one as we bound to have differences. If ultimately differences cannot be accepted and it's affecting everyone, a bitter departure may do good to everyone involved. No need to harp on it as well as everything need two hands to clap.

I must say it has been a very enjoyable moments last year knowing all of you. It has been a pleasure that we crossed our paths too. Hope all of you feel so too though I know everyone been avoiding us for whatever reasons. Thank you for bringing joy though it's short lived. Thank you for constantly sharing ideas and views on anything under the sky. I'm thankful Olinda has once been accepted by the group of children as well. Thank you for letting me understand on things that never cross my mind.

Since things has to come to an end in such a state which I think no one foresee it coming anyway, we just have to move on I guess.

I have finally attained self peace over this incident. Though bitter but I have to say, U guys had been great and hope everyone will enjoy life to fullest and happier. May all the kids grow to be healthy and continue their adventure in their own ways. Olinda, Olivia and myself will be good, I'm sure all of you will too.

Oh yes, special thanks to the ah ma too who offered yummy dessert. I noted the kindness bestowed to us and I'm thankful.

Let this be my last post and may all be kind and well from now on. I will remember the fun we once had and keep the bond we once shared deep down in my heart. Pardon us if we have been bad as well.

Thank you everyone and do take care. 


Happy story continues... 7:19 AM