Monday, December 22, 2014
Sports Physiotherapy
Hubby brought me to the therapist that he frequent for his back problem last Sunday after I shared with him that my hip hurts each time I get up from a seating position.
Yes it was really nice of him to remember and made the appointment.
It's my first visit and I'm feeling kinda of nervous as I do have a very low pain threshold. U could see it from my two time labor. Haha the best person who know this will be both my gynae and my hubby.
So we head over after a simple quick lunch fix at damai.
The therapist told me after examining that I have very weak hip muscle. :( That's certainly not too good news to hear. It could be a possible result of my recent labor as well as the frequent needs to carry the two big and small babies...
I was guided of a few exercise I could do at home. So he started me on the physio.... I was nervous and keep asking him if it's going to hurt. He assured it's painless confidently!
It's pretty much an ant biting sensation process apart from time when the therapist tune up a higher voltage of current then I feel the "zzzzzz" sensation.
Strangely it can be quite enjoying and I ended up feeling drowsy and took a short nap. But I'm still aware of the happening of the hubby with 2 kids in the background.
After a good 10-15 mins of physiotherapy session, I do feel much relaxed but happiness is short lived.
Olinda has to make me turn and twist when we went to explore a new shopping mall opening in KK... immediately I can feel the strain around the hip area again.. :(
There goes my RM30!
Happy story continues... 12:52 PM