Sunday, September 21, 2014
Lost in space
Suddenly I feel so lost.. It's as good as I'm being hit on the head and I got no idea of what to do and how to go about doing the list of things I want to do with myself, with Olinda and of course Olivia.
I have spent a fair bit on education resources and I feel so limited in term of energy and time I have to do with her. Then the pressure of time isn't doing me a great favor either... with each minute and hour tickling away I feel I'm running out of time! I feel so exhausted.
Just at this moment, unexpected guest "random thoughts" just have to join in the fun.
I was talking to a common friend of ours lately. She was trying to persuade me to take up the specialist diploma in early childhood that she is going to sponsor me through WDA scheme and upon completion, I get to work in her newly established childcare center. One may think this idea is great and infact Im tempted to start too. But somehow my heart ache... as I feel it's so unfair to the girls. :(
I can't help wondering if the past 2 years of SAHM lifestyle turned me into a lazy bum? So reluctant to rejoin the work force... and I keep giving excuses like there is so many things I have yet to do with the girls and Olivia is still so small. The lamest excuse till date is that the salary I probably command is going straight to IFC and CC and so what is the point?
Bottom line is what do I want out of my life?
Happy story continues... 9:42 PM