Wednesday, September 24, 2014
I feel happy as long as...
I feel happy as long as..
- The family is together;
- An annual travel plan is in place;
- Both my precious are happy and smiling always;
- I see a happy ballerina;
- I see Olivia smile after each milk session;
- I see result from the inconsistent hard work spent in preparing the flash card and the process;
- The clothes are neatly pressed in air con room like now;
- I get to cook at least 1 meal a day;
- I get to bake and get my mixer & oven working at least once monthly;
- The family account is in healthy positive figure;
- I manage to save monthly even if it is just $1!
Happiness is this simple, it's just the process of attaining it that is challenging!
This month I'm good to say I'm 70% feeling happy. :) what your %?
Happy story continues... 9:25 AM