Wednesday, September 10, 2014
100th post
I just cannot find thing for my 100th happy day post. Hence I decided to postpone :/
In a blink of eye, Thursday is approaching.
I have survived 3/4 of this 1 week school break.
Just too many things to do at home but I have only got a pair of hands. :( but I did managed to clear all the stuff I got for olinda and still left a bit here n there. I'm definitely trying to clear the place ASAP so I can either donate, give away or throw some of the stuff n make space for all the toys and books.
Recently I'm on book frenzy mood! Once all these are done, I'm going to instill some disclipine into her utter messy lifestyle. Or perhaps I shouldn't as certain traits might be inherited from the parents. Lolz
On a random thought, I brought the two Os down and finally I met Joel's mother. A very petite lady and her baby bump is so cute! Small small one unlike my forever gigantic bump.
Ok back on track, I'm still thinking if I should...
Happy story continues... 8:31 PM