Thursday, August 14, 2014
The stay so far..
I took the pain of stopping Olinda's playgroup temporarily so that the family can reunite with daddy in KK.
So we are here since 4th August 2014 and we are extending our stay till next week before we head back Singapore.
Up and down I would say... generally things are rolling on and the little one is adapting well. Hoping the cooling air con will help her in her skin :)
Olinda on the contrary appears normal but I can see she misses school very much as she keep telling us, "she goes to school tomorrow.." And this make us guilty :(
Had a hearty talk on a particular night which I forgot when, that was when things got a little more ugly and there came this talk.
Honestly I not looking forward to such talk on a regular basis as I would rather the time we spent together are more meaningful. But at least things got cleared up and like it or not things move..
So on a regular basis, I cooked lunch for the family and we went out for dinner as we didn't really do a lot of marketing.. I love to cook for the family despite my limited culinary skill.
Life is simple here because of online shopping :)
Happy story continues... 10:47 AM