Friday, August 29, 2014
Feeling lousy but still not too late...
Olivia's rashes revisited....and it caught me wondering why it is so...
Basically there is no major changes to the lifestyle.... except a different environment and so..
So I was being put off guard until recently I narrowed the search to my answer, could it be the water?
OMG.. I started to whatapps a few locals whom I got accquiated here, if they using the tap water for bathing purposes. To my horror they are all using filtrated water to bathe their young one!!!
We do have a filter install for the basin for drinking water purposes, and to think that Olinda doesn't show any adverse reaction when we first came over here, I actually took it for granted that the same goes to Olivia. :(
Feeling lousy at being a bad lousy mommy....
To console myself, at least I realized it now, it is still better than when things got out of hand right? So today I carry a big pail of filtered water to her portable bath tub and boil a kettle of filtered water to be added to the bath tub for her daily bathe.
It is indeed crumble some but for the little one, no complaint.
I'm certainly behaving like a first time mommy who acquired new knowledge through trial and error. :( how many more mommies out there are like me???
Happy story continues... 5:32 PM