Wednesday, August 20, 2014
是我老了吗?
I can't help feeling I'm old, old, very old...
As I glanced out of hubby's office window, I see serenity beneath the golf range and the rows of houses. Right in front of all these lies the beautiful calm blue sea.
As I sat there, emerging myself in this view with the other hand cradling the little Olivia to sleep, suddenly I felt so peaceful with myself. I yearn to be close to the sea and for once I think I won't mind if I'm given a chance to live in one of these houses, far away from the town and crowd... I can't help feeling I'm getting old.
At the age of 35, I have a toddler aged 3 years plus and an infant of 11 weeks old. What and how would my life be in the coming years..
Continue to ponder....
Happy story continues... 10:05 AM