Thursday, August 7, 2014
10 weeks old Olivia
My mind is very empty right now with random thoughts circling round and round in my tiny coconut head... having said that, isn't this is sooooo "ME" as I'm the nosense Joleen!
I cannot imagine I have survived 10 weeks till date ever since Olivia joined us.
I'm glad I pulled it through literally all on my own most of the time.
I'm upset as there seem to be a major communication breakdown between me and my parents.
I yearned for those times that I bring Olinda out and have fun!
I realised papa don't talk much to me and that often anymore and most of the time our conversations evolve around the household and the kiddos and this really upset me a lot.
Yet what made me happy is I have survived and infact the family has survived!
I'm happy witnessing Olinda's affection towards Olivia and this warm my heart for sure.
I'm glad I managed to pump up Olivia from a pathetic 2.63kg baby to a 4.5kg weighed during her full month's check.
One thing for sure there is a lot more hard work needed in communicating with my parents but I can see all of us are trying our best. This make me wonder when did I become such a clean freak and since when I have become so demanding towards my parents... :( this definitely make me feel sad.
There are times I really want give up in this marriage of mine... because I started to feel that the relationship is turning from an affectionate one to a marriage that resulted from pure responsibility towards me and the children. No more sparks! Worst of all I reallsed he doesn't really read all of the messages I sent to him ;( this is as good as piercing me through with a knife. He doesn't call home and he admitted he himself got no idea why... While in the midst of struggling, I mastered my courage to text him one find evening when all chores are done and the kids are sleeping... I asked him, if his love for me has disminshed along the years.. I was so afraid to read his reply after I sent the message for I'm worried to know the answer. Honesty I wasn't afraid if one day I walk upon a divorce marriage but what dawn on me is that this relationship is even worst than a divorce case. Anyway he said his love for me has not become less and he still love me as much as he did in the past. The problem lies in the fact that he has lesser time to show his love for me.. :) yes all I need is this simple re-assurance from him.
With this it sort of give me the required energy to carry on and have faith in all things again.. :)
Love and family commitment is just this simple :)
Happy story continues... 6:00 PM