Tuesday, April 15, 2014
A worried mom to be...
I was told during my last gynae check, that Olivia has yet to head down.... I have been worrying since then till now.... left 3 more days to the next visit.
I have been doing the pelvis tilt exercise, actually to be honest I don't even know if I am doing it correctly in the first place. Anyway I hope my effort paid off, all I want is just a smooth natural delivery...
I can't help feeling lost why my 2nd pregnancy is full of challenges... =(
First was that 1 month plus of awful morning sickness that make me feel like puking but I can't so I have to self induce myself to vomit of the time...
I was required to do the CVS due to my age upon delivery time...
Next come the gestational diabetes test result that says I am actually on border line so till now I am still undergoing blood test via the finger prick.
Now is the baby position..... I think my heart is getting weaker and I really really cannot foresee the knife slicing on my tummy..... and of course the aftermath...
To know this is just for my little Olivia...
I have to worry about Olinda's education matters.... It comes to me that it is so difficult to get her a proper school. The cc operation right below my blocks put me on super long waiting list since my registration way before they started operating and now I am still on 300 plus queue no. Then thankfully I got her a place in the Apple Tree playgroup and I can see that she enjoys school a lot and I am glad I decided to call up to enquire some months back.
The new registration for PCF Nursery started and it was told that the response is overwhelming and most likely there will be a balloting for a miserable 60 slots. Bear in mind, this number is inclusive of existing student's sibling priority and grassroots member. =( which probably left around 40 places for the remaining Punggol West new applicants. Do you know how huge is the population of Punggol West? Sigh.......
I went on a hunting around Punggol North for the other PCF centred to enquire about enrolling too but seem like I got slim chance as well.
What has this world comes to????
For an instance I feel the best birthday present for me this year will be Olivia to head down soon.
Happy story continues... 10:25 PM