Monday, April 21, 2014
A sense of relieve...
Last weekend review was a day full of happy news...
But we started the day with the little one seeing a doctor as she has caught a bad cough and running nose... =( there goes the money....
Then we made our trip to Dr Cheng new clinic in Mount Elizabeth Novena, it was a nice hospital to be frank. I like it when we stepped into the hospital greeted by a nice floral scent. =D I feel like I am going to a hotel rather that to see specialist.
First, I had my glucose test done and result was 4.4 and I CLEARED finally at 3rd attempt!
Then next I was told I need to do the swap test and hopefully 2 weeks later when the result is out, there is no major infection or illness.
My heart starts to pound when Dr Cheng starts to do the ultrasound for Olivia and it was when I suddenly heard Dr Cheng said, "here is it her big head.." and I asked if she has head down? Dr Cheng said yes! I was so happy that I can't help sharing with him I have been restless ever since he told me to get ready for c-sect if baby has yet to head down by this week.
But being on a safe side, I commented that I better not be too happy because there is still chance for baby to head up as long as it has not enter into contraction. Dr Cheng shared that usually after baby head down, it is quite unlikely they will turn up again...... not too sure how true but I just hope it is really like what Dr Cheng said.
We was really happy and I think papa can see me smiling and it is like "Finally.."
Thanks god & buddha for everything!
Entered into my 34th week and left 6 weeks to go... =(
Had already done my pre-admission with Mount Elizabeth Novena and hopefully everything goes on well.
Happy story continues... 3:44 PM