<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4752898765074141515?origin\x3dhttps://joleentlyisamom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?%0A%0AtargetBlogID=3054107564476057249&amp;blogName=url.blogspot.com&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLAS%0A%0ASIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://url.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://url.blogspot.com/search" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for -ie"> </div>
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

<body>
Profile


If I know what Love is. It is because of You!


Aloha.... welComE to my blog!

You can call me Joleen.

I am happily married and joyfully waiting for the arrival of my little baby Olinda.

I am happy as who I am, contented with what I have in Life. Life cannot be any better than this..

喜欢自由自在的生活。
开开心心过每一天。




Indulgence

Music
Reading
Shopping
Baking
Chilling out with buddies
Anything that interests me



Detest

Office politics
Hypocrites
Action barbie
People who judge my life!



Memories




Great escapes




Credits

Designer: Jєs™
Graphics: LoveCandied


All Rights Reserved © Original
100% Copyrighted 2010







Thursday, March 27, 2014


31 Weeks Old


That's it!

I am right in my 3rd and which is the last trimester.... Can't help feeling sad as I am only left with 2 months in my pregnancy journey.

I think I may be one of those few who really enjoyed being pregnant although I experienced a 30% discomfort of the morning sickness and an extremely huge tummy this time round but I still enjoyed it!

It's a sense of identity that I am carrying my little precious inside. =D Can't help beaming with smile.

Just yesterday I have started to dig out all the tiny weeny clothes that Olinda jie jie once wore, separated according to size and age group, then I have also managed to put those mitten, bootie, bibs and swaddle to wash this afternoon. They are smelling nice airing right now. =D

Trying my best to get everything settled in so things can slowly fall into place nicely and smoothly as time continues to fly...

Olinda has been extremely welcoming to mei mei recently and I hope she continues to do so. =) It's never easy to handle a toddler and an infant all by myself. She will tell me she wants to sayang mei mei and I will let her touch my tummy and say hello to mei mei. =D

She also mentioned that she will share some of her toys with mei mei which I feel it is really sweet of her. Of course, I hope this is what happened when mei mei arrive into this world. Shall continue to have faith in my little girl growing up to be a jie jie now.

I am still trying to finish probably my last book before the final day on breastfeeding... Hope I can manage to breastfeed this time round. =D Shall maintain the spirit and preserve this time round despite the torturous mission which is to wake up in the middle of the night when everyone is sleeping soundly... life sucks but life is also great when we are blessed with love one especially adorable girl like Olinda. I am sure mei mei will most or less be like jie jie. =D

Something to side track, this little Olinda really LOVE Disneyland!




Happy story continues... 11:36 PM