<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4752898765074141515?origin\x3dhttps://joleentlyisamom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?%0A%0AtargetBlogID=3054107564476057249&amp;blogName=url.blogspot.com&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLAS%0A%0ASIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://url.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://url.blogspot.com/search" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for -ie"> </div>
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

<body>
Profile


If I know what Love is. It is because of You!


Aloha.... welComE to my blog!

You can call me Joleen.

I am happily married and joyfully waiting for the arrival of my little baby Olinda.

I am happy as who I am, contented with what I have in Life. Life cannot be any better than this..

喜欢自由自在的生活。
开开心心过每一天。




Indulgence

Music
Reading
Shopping
Baking
Chilling out with buddies
Anything that interests me



Detest

Office politics
Hypocrites
Action barbie
People who judge my life!



Memories




Great escapes




Credits

Designer: Jєs™
Graphics: LoveCandied


All Rights Reserved © Original
100% Copyrighted 2010







Thursday, January 23, 2014


Brow Tint Experience


I was so excited about my first ever brow tint while at the same time feeling worried on how it will turned out ... :{

I came to know about Benefit Brow Bar through a visit to their store at Raffles City and I booked my first ever appointment with them preparing myself for the upcoming Chinese New Year.

I arrive early on the day of appointment and I was seated on the high chair, while waiting for the brow specialist to examine my brow.

This is how I look like before the brow was being tint.


The problem is, I can't really draw the brow properly and often till mid-day the brow will be lightened due to the pencil wearing off.

So after examining my brow type, the brow specialist began to prepare the tools.


After she applied the dye on my brow, she uses a stick to scrap off the excess while at the same time she shaped the brow shape.

I need to wait for 20 mins for it to settle down and as times passed by, I can feel a bit of biting sensation on the brow area.

But I was not at least worried and in fact I was kinda of looking forward to how it will turn out.


It does looks scary looking at the thick dark tint.....

After the brow specialist removed the first tint layer, she suggested that I can actually do one more time to darken it. I agreed!

Another 20 mins passed by and this is how it turned out to be...


It is not very natural looking initially but I was kinda of ok with it.

The photo below is how I look now with the brow tint after "seasoned" :p


















Happy story continues... 8:25 PM