Thursday, January 23, 2014
Air fry Crab Stick
Hubby got me a air fryer and I am certainly enjoying it... :)
I used it to fry the crispy sugar roll and just today I decided to try out the fried crab stick :)
Olinda contributed to this as well as she helped me to peel the crab stick and she is certainly enjoying the crispness of it.
This is what make me happy... when I see everyone around me feeling happy. I rather tired myself out doing all these and washing being the aftermath.. then to be misunderstood of my initial intention and then to get to know of all those small posting here and there.. I don't like it when I treat people sincerely but yet being judged.
Anyway I'm in happy mood!!! Dig in to the bottle of crispy crab stick, shall we?
Happy story continues... 8:34 PM