Monday, December 9, 2013
Jingle Bells...
Xmas is around the corner....
Have you started preparing for the arrival of this joyous day? Or you are already busy buying xmas presents and frantic wrapping them up with beautiful wrappers?
In fact, I have not started any. Not that I don't want but this year doesn't seem to have any party ongoing and it is kinda of bored but we tried to do up a little decoration at home. We bought the binging snow flakes lights from IKEA and we fix it on the window panel and we switched it on in the evening.
I love the feeling of lying down on my bed watching the lighted up snow flakes and glazed into the calm dark sky, hoping it is full of tiny shiny stars up there. =)
I recalled back the most magical Christmas I have ever enjoyed. A trip to Shanghai during this magical month. Although there wasn't much celebration in Shanghai as we reckoned that the chinese doesn't celebrate christmas. We still choose to wander out in the freezing cold weather to the nearest cafe and there we hold our mug of hot cuppa and we started our own mini countdown. Yes, just the 2 of us. You don't need a group of people to make Christmas magical. =D
How will our Christmas with the little one be like this year? Well, shall not anticipate but to pray we have a peaceful and enjoyable Christmas night wherever we are.
Who don't love Christmas? =)
Happy story continues... 11:09 AM