Thursday, December 19, 2013
18th December 2014
It just isn't a good good day after all...... as I just got to know Pak Palang passed away due to stroke on 12th December 2014.
This was so sudden and I couldn't believe what I see and what the local airport staff was sharing with me.
Initially I was caught in a confusion as I thought he might have accepted an overseas post within his company as of last heard when we are still in Lombok. Then I started to realised things aren't right! So I went on to further investigate......
There I saw the news and the funeral burial ceremony... I couldn't believe what I saw.....
I burst into tears....
A man just passed away like this.....
He ain't just an ordinary man... to me he is like my father who is always eager to help us whenever we got into some issue in Lombok.
In my memory, he is a man who never fail to smile, a man who never fail to joke around.... A man of promise and honour.
I just couldn't imagine what is going to happen to his family of 4 kids.... with the youngest one sightly younger than Olinda. =( I understand he is the sole bread winner and I hope I am wrong.
I hope his company will do some sort of compensation to his family for this misfortune..
I still couldn't get over this demise of a friend whim we knew barely a year but the bond we built is so strong and tense.
He will be in our memory definitely.... never forgotten.. now it actually pain me to return back Lombok.
Life is fragile... and we all know.....
Happy story continues... 11:41 AM