Friday, September 13, 2013
最近的事。。。
I have not been doing lot of things recently and it really seems like I am wasting time but I am glad I have tried to establish certain habits or rather routine with the little one.
I was caught in a dilemma between buying more reading books for her or not as I probably be the one and only one reading it to her and she has been pestering me every now and then.... haha So tell me... but I know I should continue to do it and I should be glad it turned out that she loves reading. =)
I was so enthusiastic whenever I see toys like play doh / crayons etc.... and I really bought!!!!! Lots of them in fact! But looking at Olinda's manner when it comes to such tools, there is just 1 word that comes to my mind... "Mess" hence.... I bought and kept it till later time...
I need to muster courage to accept "mess" into my lifestyle.... and I am currently trying to and learning to.
I must tell myself mess is part and partial of everyday's life. Hopefully I can maintain the neatness among the mess.
Happy story continues... 1:34 PM