Sunday, June 30, 2013
Last 9's
As the evening draws to an end, we are entering into our last 9 weeks here in Lombok.
Rejoice? Or Sad?
Mixed of emotion I would say.
Rejoice as we are going to a place with better facilities and entertainments and most importantly child care for the little one to start some serious works.
A place where we both can be more mutually independence of each other, I hope so.
A place closer to our home.
At least I am away from the fearful creepy insects like millipede, centipede, roaches!
Sad as I'm leaving a place with good friendly considerate neighbors. Where everyone seem very forgiving and loving.
It has never cross my mind that leaving this place can be so hard and difficult. I don't know why....
Probably due to the emotional attachment that we have established over time... after all Lombok is such a peaceful quiet island that every step is walked so comfortably. I don't see mad rushing crowds during the peak hours...
As a result of this, I find that I'm much happier with myself and my life! I find it so much easier to understand the true meaning of contentment and it left me wondering if I'm ever ready to go back to the buzzing vibrant hectic lifestyle in Singapore.
Life reflection on the fact that life can be very simple yet meaningful.
Happy story continues... 11:56 PM