Monday, June 17, 2013
Feeling a little emo
We went on a road trip to the southern part of Lombok and we are amazed at what we have discovered.
It was long known that Kuta beach is a paradise place in Lombok and we have finally seen for ourselves. But on a sad note that we are leaving this place soon, a place that we have spent for almost a year here from knowing nuts to be be able to communicate and buy stuffs from the local.
As we are strolling along the calm beautiful Kuta Beach, I took out my phone and snapped this shot instantly.
I named this shot "Beauty within Poverty"
I am guilty of spending this world most precious thing called "Money" on many unnecessary stuffs and loading Olinda with many clothing's that she probably can't finish wearing.
My heart goes out to this Pak...
While I was typing this post, can't help but feeling sad and my heart is crying...
So I decided to do something for the really poor out there... I text hubby's counterparts in Lombok Airport, Pak Palang to ask him if he knows of any villagers who needs hand down clothes which are still in good conditions. I am willing to pack and bring over from Singapore in my next trip back.
A little thing I hope I can do to help the more unfortunate people here...
Hope it helps them in any ways possible.
Happy story continues... 12:27 PM