Monday, June 3, 2013
A terrible week in Lombok
Our 12 days trips ended and we are back to reality and sickness. Life sucks when all pleasure in life are being taken away. Yes I may sound a little too pessimistic but that is exactly how I felt when we came back from Europe.
What can be worst is that Olinda has contacted the HFMD! We struggled together with her for the 1st week back in Lombok and now I suspect I myself has gotten it as well. =(((((
Seriously we have to isolate the viruses before it finds the next target!
If I am seriously suffering from HFMD and not normal flu, fever and throat viruses then I knew exactly the pain that my gal went through! So poor thing!
The family is taking on it well, trying our best to put thing back into place. Another 2 more weeks, we will be going back Singapore for a short break while the hubby goes to Jakarta for duty travel.
Looking forward to this Thursday as it is a public holiday here in Lombok.
I am still behaving like a lost soul searching for my passion once again......
Happy story continues... 5:05 PM