Tuesday, April 9, 2013
The month of April
While March is drawing to a closure, I am so excited over the chains of celebrations we are going to have for the little totz and as well as for me.
Way before the addition of Olinda to the family, the month of April has always be my favourite month. Now she makes the whole month of April even more special.
With her hatch day on 3rd April while mine fall on 23rd April, do you see any resemblance here? *grin*
I am happy that I managed to get a fondant birthday cake for the little one and what can be better with showers of blessings from the whole family and friends. Felt so blessed though simple.
So I always themed all beautiful dainty stuffs to be associated with April.
Aren't they such a beauty?
I love April, We love April.
Happy story continues... 5:19 PM