Tuesday, April 23, 2013
34
Honestly 34 is just a number.
Beside the fact that I have actually lived 34 years of life and I'm still kicking n screaming my hell out of this whole madness. ;), I'm actually enjoying my present lifestyle as a homemaker.
I was given a chance to be a full time home maker since August last year and so far I think my performance has been satisfactory. :p
Beside making some blunder here and there, on an overall basis, I think I kept the house tidy and clean. :) so a good pat on my back for myself on this special day!
In case you are wondering, yes it's my birthday today! I'm 34 years! Gosh! A mum of 2 years old toddler who never failed to make me happy, sad, angry, puzzled! :) I take it as a consolation for myself!
Anyway had the most simple form of celebration today, with a double cheese burger and a packet of French fries coupled with a hot fudge sundae for lunch. Dinner was slightly better with a vegetarian Korean meal. What was most important is the precious company I have today. My family!
Furthermore I have receiver many blessings! Love them all!
To be exact I have received 68 birthday blessing and two birthday songs from my dearest hubby and olinda! How blessed!
This year I have made a very special cake for myself!
It's called cream of love!
Happy story continues... 11:04 PM