Friday, March 1, 2013
There goes the tears...
I arrived Lombok with a weird mixed feeling yesterday evening.
It was like just yesterday when my parents came to stay.
As reality approached, I knew we are just alone, the 3 of us.
Called them to let them know we have arrived safely, I can sense the relief in their voice.
This morning I woke up, with an anticipation that I will see lights, hear noise from the yard, the kitchen.. but none happened...
As I get busy in the kitchen, somehow I saw the familiar vision of my dad sitting on the floor cutting vegetables, preparing for lunch. I see images of them sitting in te floor in the living room with us.
Slowly tears dropped..... Olinda saw and she hugged me without knowing why and what happened...
I knew how much they all meant to me, n I really missed them.
Happy story continues... 11:15 AM