<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4752898765074141515?origin\x3dhttps://joleentlyisamom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?%0A%0AtargetBlogID=3054107564476057249&amp;blogName=url.blogspot.com&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLAS%0A%0ASIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://url.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://url.blogspot.com/search" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for -ie"> </div>
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

<body>
Profile


If I know what Love is. It is because of You!


Aloha.... welComE to my blog!

You can call me Joleen.

I am happily married and joyfully waiting for the arrival of my little baby Olinda.

I am happy as who I am, contented with what I have in Life. Life cannot be any better than this..

喜欢自由自在的生活。
开开心心过每一天。




Indulgence

Music
Reading
Shopping
Baking
Chilling out with buddies
Anything that interests me



Detest

Office politics
Hypocrites
Action barbie
People who judge my life!



Memories




Great escapes




Credits

Designer: Jєs™
Graphics: LoveCandied


All Rights Reserved © Original
100% Copyrighted 2010







Saturday, March 9, 2013


It isn't that BAD after all


We went marketing at local pasar here in Lombok this morning after having less than 5 hours of sleep. We only slept at around 4am in the morning after spending some couple time although both of us are googling at our own personal lappy but it's this kind of moment that we have after the little one has slept and we could just do whatever we want and the treasured small talks we have.

It has become a routine that we will usually comb the fresh fish with our usual order of Tuna and Mahi Mahi.

Mahi Mahi is actually very tasty with its freshness and natural sweetness. It is only here that we get to experience true natural sea taste fishes.

We realised that recently the prawns sold in the market aren't that fresh but I have no choice but to still get a handful as Olinda loves prawn and chicken. She don't really like fish but naughty mummy always hide the fish in her food. =P

We got squid this time round and I had hard time cleaning it without getting stained by the stupid black color ink! Irks me to the max! But I feel satisfied after transforming it from dirty pool of squids to a plate of white springy looking squid as though as they are naked. *grins*

Today wasn't a good day to do marketing... as I can't get nice fresh prawns, neither are there wide selection of greens available for us to choose. I should correctly said there isn't wide selection of greens that we know what was that! hahaha

Last item to get is always the chicken (Ayam) and today like I said it wasn't a good day, I can only get half a chicken instead of the usual 1 whole chicken.

Anyway the above wasn't what was going round and round in my mind for the whole morning till now.

I was kinda of getting bored over the routine thinking of how disgusted it can be to de-skin the chicken fats, to shell away the prawns shell, to cleanse the soul of the horrifying squids and lastly removing the fish scales.....

Urghh... it sounds like a pathetic ah-sum (aunty) in cantonese that I am becoming into.

However on hind thought, I am doing all these for a better healthy living of my family. So that they can live better and healthier. So why not? It definitely all worth it to get my hands dirtied in this instance.

I see myself as the crucial man who dictates what and how much goes into their body! A highly responsible character to play.

Who actually get to do all these except for SAHM like us? What is good that in Singapore, most of the produces are already in consumable states which means, we get ready shelled prawns, properly cleaned chicken and etc in supermarkets. Who really cares about all these and who willing to explore and understand these tiny, precious creatures but WE - SAHM.

So if you are reading my post and you happened to be one of us (SAHM), just remember, you hold a very important role in the family while the hubby earns a penny for the household.

Cheers on this lovely Saturday!




Happy story continues... 4:29 PM