Monday, December 10, 2012
Amore Fitness
I purchased this 1 month unlimited access to Amore Fitness Club since I will be in Singapore till end of the month.
Suppose to start the regime this week but unfortunately my menses has came to visit me hence I am targeting to start this coming Wednesday. There is bound to have many arrangement to tie with mum and from the schedules it seems like I can only attend most of the yoga, pilates classes instead of cardio which I am more interested in.
I am actually starting to think if I am wasting money as from the calender, I may only be able to use for 2 weeks classes only.... which give me an urge to extend my stay here.
Hmmmm nevertheless I should constantly remind myself that I must and should make the maximum use of this purchase.
Happy story continues... 11:40 PM