Monday, November 26, 2012
1 or 2 blogs?
I'm still contemplating if I should just stick to 1 blog or maintain 2 separate blogs intended for different perspective in life, sharing of different interests...
Yes I'm a very confused person... hahahaha and very often I'm indecisive.
That explains why till now I'm still thinking about this small issue.
I know that there are people out there who maintains more than 2 blogs and in fact many of such people and often I wonder how they manage these several blogs and still keeping it interesting!
Sometime whilst I surf their blog, I drool over the yummlicious post that they shared about the dishes that they have whipped up! The cakes, cupcakes etc that they have baked! I'm for sure inspired to start a blog on my cooking and baking as well... but I reckon that it is going to be pathetic... hahahaha
Just allow me to deviate from today's topic...
Lunch is cooked! I can smell the aroma and certainly I hope it is edible and nice... a little sixth sense told me, today lunch might be the best I have ever cooked.... =)
Waiting for the judge to be back home to pass his verdict!
Happy story continues... 12:55 PM