Monday, October 29, 2012
Is it just my little one?
Sometimes I despise myself as Olinda can't seem to sit still especially at the dining table, she can only sit still on the dining chair for say 15 mins then she will starts to wriggle and demand to be down running about.
This is not helping everyone as we seek peace at the dining table as well as not to disturb the other diners.
We will try all means to coax her, discipline her, scold her etc... but all seems fruitless effort.
Till a stage that I felt embarrassed to bring her out for meals and I wish to stay indoor all day long... I know this is bad.... really bad but I don't know what we can do to make her exercise little manner out there.
Is she still too young to understand?
Rather, are all kids the same? Or it is just my little one......
Happy story continues... 1:23 PM