Friday, October 5, 2012
An Emo Post
What's my worth?
What's my purpose in life?
What have I achieved till date?
What and where would I like to see myself in 5 years from now?
Does the above sounds familiar? Well I guess every single one of us would have come across the above questions in our lifetime... For some, they may end up in the above situation/dilemma quite oftenly...
I am just one of those who ended up questioning myself....
Till date, I don't have a concrete satisfied answers to these questions for myself...
But what I reckoned is that as long as one stays healthy, free from illness, contented, guilt conscious I think it a good job done so far...
Who says it is easy to achieve the just mentioned? It is never easy learning how to be contented.... this is human...
So I would like to encourage myself with a quote below...
Am I suffering from Mid Life Crisis? LOL
Happy story continues... 12:06 PM