Monday, October 1, 2012
A gift from Tiffany & Co
As part of our wedding anniversary celebration whereby we started off with crazy Istean Sales in the morning and thereafter, Wilson took me for lunch at California restaurant @ Dempsey.
Spicy Pork Burger
BBQ Pork Ribs
Special Concoction of Cranberry w Orange Slice
We round off our lunch with 2 scoops of Ben & Jerry Ice Cream each! Slurp!
Chocolate Therapy & Chocolate Fudge w Brownies
It's never easy to go through and build up a marriage. I won't say mine is one without problems but what I am glad is that we managed to stay through and strong despite all differences along the way.
Wilson got me a nice dainty bracelet..... the SA said it is new arrival.... =D
What more can I ask from a marriage when I already have a smiley cheerful cheeky daughter and a boring yet caring hubby?
Happy story continues... 4:52 PM