Sunday, September 9, 2012
Private Moment with Mr Tan
Mr Tan is heading back to Lombok, Indonesia onboard Saturday's flight.
We managed to spend some private moment (yes, just the two of us) the day before he fly off.
Mr Tan asked me to drive to Old Airport Road and I did it! Hahaha, was rather a scary drive actually.
But it was rather a pleasant time spent together, we had Lao Ban Tou Hua, then I bought 2 Goreng Pisang to kill my craving.
Next we drove to Lavender as Mr Tan needs to settle some banking stuff. We did not forget our Darling "Olinda"!!
I bought her hair clips! =D
As we made our way back to the car, Mr Tan suddenly have craving for Ah Balling Peanut Soup.
Ok, while we enjoyed each other company, we made our last stop to Bugis with an intention to stock up diapers for Olinda.
We roamed around Bugis, and ended the day with the finale of meeting up with Mr Ang Family.
Had a nice chat and meet up.
We returned home for dinner.
I miss my Mr Tan.
Happy story continues... 11:00 PM