Saturday, September 22, 2012
Neighbours & Friends
It always a nice thing to know you have nice, friendly, helpful neighbours/friends around your residences.
Punggol estates is well known for young couples like us... I personally have a handful of colleagues/friends residing all over Punggol.
What is worth mentioning is that I have known a few friends staying within Treelodge!
Emily whom I get to know via Multiply while we are both planning for our wedding and our fate continues... now that we both have a pretty young toddler =)
It always nice to have visitor to our humble house... and I love it when they compliment my house... be it the design, the fragrance.... it never fails to put a smile on my face.
Next I have this neighbour whom I still confused which block she is from. Hahhaha, get to know her from FB forum.
A very helpful lady as she seem over her conversation and thoughts....
I am blessed indeed to have nice neighbours, friends surrounding me...
Happy story continues... 3:35 PM