Sunday, October 2, 2011
Household Maddnes
A tiring weekend I had.
Woke up early on Sat morning to go for my treatment then rushed to my kickboxing and Abs Class. Stayed at mum pl to tidy up those stuffs I left behind. What a MESS!!!!
Finally when I was so tired from the packing, throwing, shredding... I decided to go home.
Dear has fixed up my little transport and was told that my little transport may have to be changed. Heartbroken but I decide that in time to come, should it be needed, I shall give it a overhaul instead. Not another vehicle loan at this point in time.
Thinking that I can rest thereafter but suddenly I got excited all over a thing called "household chores".
Washed 2 big batches of laundry, Steamed 1 big pile of clothing, Washed the plates as Dear cooked dinner.
Was dead beat but insisted that I do my abs exercise.
Here came Sunday where we woke up early to go IKEA Tamp for breakfast! Suddenly decided to drive instead. Lol glad it been a pleasant ride for both of them.
There comes my agony with a pair of sore thighs...
Study room is neat and clean now.. I love our home!
Happy story continues... 11:14 PM