Sunday, October 16, 2011
Days without Hubby
I am getting used to days without daddy when daddy is out stationed on business trip.
He is traveling at least once a month ranging from 2-4 days kind of arrangement.
Initially I get very paranoid each time when I learned the news that he need to travel again.. but as times passes... I am more or less used to the lifestyles and I am glad that I am growing to be more independent on days when he is not in town.
I got so upset when I know this time round he need to be away for 4 good days... and I am wondering how am I going to bring Olinda back home daily...
As usual, we stayed over at mum place during the time he is away. I intend to apply for half day leave on friday so that I can drive to mum place and pick up Olinda then perhaps bring her to T2 to wait for her daddy.
But things doesn't always go the way it was planned. I could not bring up the topic of applying for half day leave as outstanding stuffs are piling.. I ended work at 6.10 whereby I can leave at 530 officially... then reached punggol at around 645pm.. thinking oh dear... traffic must be mad.. then reluctantly I pluck up my courage to drive toward petir.
I am thankful, I managed to get into the lot in perhaps 4 moves... and the car is straight in the lot. Another real challenge is to bring Olinda to home or perhaps to T2.
She really scared me as I suspected, she may scream throughout the journey... in fact she did scream but shortly I heard no sound from her... and realized she is sound asleep.
Managed to bring her to T2 to fetch her daddy.
It has been so long since I feel so good about myself.. The ability to ride my bike to work and drive and park a car which I am afraid all along...
All I can say is Joleen, JIA YOU!
Happy story continues... 11:42 PM