<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4752898765074141515?origin\x3dhttps://joleentlyisamom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?%0A%0AtargetBlogID=3054107564476057249&amp;blogName=url.blogspot.com&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLAS%0A%0ASIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://url.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://url.blogspot.com/search" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for -ie"> </div>
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

<body>
Profile


If I know what Love is. It is because of You!


Aloha.... welComE to my blog!

You can call me Joleen.

I am happily married and joyfully waiting for the arrival of my little baby Olinda.

I am happy as who I am, contented with what I have in Life. Life cannot be any better than this..

喜欢自由自在的生活。
开开心心过每一天。




Indulgence

Music
Reading
Shopping
Baking
Chilling out with buddies
Anything that interests me



Detest

Office politics
Hypocrites
Action barbie
People who judge my life!



Memories




Great escapes




Credits

Designer: Jєs™
Graphics: LoveCandied


All Rights Reserved © Original
100% Copyrighted 2010







Friday, September 2, 2011


My fishball Soup


Was dinning alone at Food Republic after my treatment, and the couple back facing me apparently caught my attention.

As I was stealing glances at them while savoring my boring but not so boring bowl of fishball soup, I was typically X-raying the couple.

The lady was very scrimpily dressed and next I saw the very colorful tattoo on the guy's arm..

Afraid that my fishball soup that cost me $4!! Being screwed up by my staring, I was constantly reminding myself not to over stare at them.

Next I know of the fact that a guy called the lady and the so called bf was angry. Upset. Or rather is he really feeling so angry or upset? Or he is merely acting like "hey u r my gal, if I don't want you, you also cannot belong to others...."

Next came e commotion of a Hp snatching game. Followed by a call made by e bf who insisted e gal to call but she keep denying and refuse to make e call.

Quite a handful of things goes through my mind...

Will the gal be happy following him??

Is this love??

Aren't the gal scared of him?

Life with these gangster really that satisfying?

I almost landed in this situation once before. I can say I am lucky that I have a choice back then.

To finally realized that love isn't everything and it don't quite make sense that happiness is all about hoping the opposite will change for u.

While life isn't the most ideal right now with lots of new changes and challenges presently and ahead, I guess my choice is definitely the right one.

Wish that the gal has a moment to think for her future. No matter how dark or how grey her future may be, she ought to think about it seriously. Afterall it's her life!


Happy story continues... 9:38 PM