<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4752898765074141515?origin\x3dhttps://joleentlyisamom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?%0A%0AtargetBlogID=3054107564476057249&amp;blogName=url.blogspot.com&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLAS%0A%0ASIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://url.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://url.blogspot.com/search" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for -ie"> </div>
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

<body>
Profile


If I know what Love is. It is because of You!


Aloha.... welComE to my blog!

You can call me Joleen.

I am happily married and joyfully waiting for the arrival of my little baby Olinda.

I am happy as who I am, contented with what I have in Life. Life cannot be any better than this..

喜欢自由自在的生活。
开开心心过每一天。




Indulgence

Music
Reading
Shopping
Baking
Chilling out with buddies
Anything that interests me



Detest

Office politics
Hypocrites
Action barbie
People who judge my life!



Memories




Great escapes




Credits

Designer: Jєs™
Graphics: LoveCandied


All Rights Reserved © Original
100% Copyrighted 2010







Saturday, July 2, 2011


Weekend Affair with Hubby


Wilson managed to secure two staff discounted seats onboard SQ on a last minutes transaction and we are off to Bangkok over the weekend.

It has been a long while since I travelled via full pledge airline with inflight meals and entertainment services.

Definitely feel strange and a little out of place though as I am rather a seasonal budget traveller. Hahaha

Checked into Evergreen Place Lodging, located conveniently just next to the Asia Hotel which is very popular among the Singaporeans. Love the deluxe suite assigned to us, imagine the corporate rate we paid for the stay, it added onto the pleasant feel.

Started our trip in Bangkok by visiting the Plantinum mall, within less than an hour, I spent 1.5k for Olinda's dresses... thank god it is in baht... hahaha, got a few decent dresses for her. How I wish we are Aussie. =P as the dress will definitely fit in the environment.

No apparels for myself beside two chiffon materials tops as I am still out of shape per say... hahaha but I did get for myself a handful of naraya stuff and some home wear tee from chatuchak market. I am glad that the bra and tee for mum, fits her well..

As we are only staying for 2 nights in Bangkok, we cheong around Siam Sq, Central World, MBK for all the shopping. Not forgetting my almost 4 hours shop at Loft! I got my favourite Cake Stand! =D Thank god, I didnt buy the glass one I saw at iwannagohome.

We tried to make use of the time we had in Bangkok and we decided to watch a midnight show : X-Men : First Class at Siam Paragon! Only a handful of audience at this wee hours and we almost had the whole cinema to our own. That sound greats ya!

Alas, our stiffen bones are loosen by series of Thai Body Massage, Foot Massage, Spa on each consecutive days there.

I am starting to love and miss Bangkok!


Happy story continues... 1:32 PM