Wednesday, June 8, 2011
7th June 2011
Went for 2nd treatment at KK and although was mentally prepared for another round of biopsy but still can't help feeling scared..
Dr Lim said, the pus came back and would need to do another round of drainage and this time round may have to poke at two different spots...
I waited till 5.30pm from 4.30pm as the clinic was super packed with patients. Finally Dr Lim is free to proceed with the procedure with me.
I thought it will be something like the 1st round but... haiz... while she is giving me the LA, suddenly I think the liquid burst out and splashed all over me.. =( rather shocked but I think I maintained composed.
Can feel the pain this time round.. still prefer the 1st treatment which I got through with a breeze.
Review in 2 weeks time.. I hope the things will settle down and just leave me alone far far away...
I am mentally exhausted rather on top of physical tiredness.
Happy story continues... 9:44 AM