Monday, June 6, 2011
1st Treatment
I went for my 1st treatment with Dr Lim at KK Hospital on last tuesday and I thought it going to be a pure consultation session with Dr Lim.
I decided to turn up for the consultation myself... the centre was very cozy equipped with nice cordial nurses and assistant. Despite that, I still feel wary while waiting outside for my turn. Assisted a student with her survey on behalf of KK for some research purposes.
Very soon, nurse called for me and yes I repeated whatever that has been happening to Dr Lim. After a check up and Dr Lim suggested to do another scan for me as the 1st scan was done last week. She just want ti ascertain that the lump still exist and if it is possible to some drainage.
As a frightened cat, I asked innocently, if she mean now? right on the spot?
She say yes provided it is fluid enough to do the drainage...
I was told to wait outside the room as she needs to attend to another patient before me.
This time round, I got more worried as.... errr... what is going to happen...
Sigh I guess be worried too much also does not help the matters.
Dr Lim gave me an LA and begin the biopsy and drainage. they drew 30ml of pus out... and was told that there is another area but she cant doing anything as it is quite thick.
But for the time being, definitely feel much better after the 1st drainage.
My next visit will be tomorrow... hope things go on well as well................
Happy story continues... 12:30 PM