Friday, April 15, 2011
MILK..
I am bothered by something during my post pregnancy stage..
That is "MILK"
I get to understand not everyone is blessed with abundance of milk supply. So far my is doing only ok.... barely enough to meet her current demand with daily last fed using formula to fill her stomach.
I have been bothered and upset over this issue initially... finally when I come to realize that not all can pump out a lot while some are even worst off than me... but I was always been reminded by one or two people that my supply are low.
It may be a harmless comment but I don't feel good. I think such comment at this point in time is not helping me as well. I didn't raise an alarm to them as I didn't want to mishandle it but I can only say if this carry on... I may break down again...
In a fit of anger, the thing that comes across my mind is : Why can't people mind their own business?"
=(
Happy story continues... 2:59 PM