<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4752898765074141515?origin\x3dhttps://joleentlyisamom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?%0A%0AtargetBlogID=3054107564476057249&amp;blogName=url.blogspot.com&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLAS%0A%0ASIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://url.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://url.blogspot.com/search" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for -ie"> </div>
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

<body>
Profile


If I know what Love is. It is because of You!


Aloha.... welComE to my blog!

You can call me Joleen.

I am happily married and joyfully waiting for the arrival of my little baby Olinda.

I am happy as who I am, contented with what I have in Life. Life cannot be any better than this..

喜欢自由自在的生活。
开开心心过每一天。




Indulgence

Music
Reading
Shopping
Baking
Chilling out with buddies
Anything that interests me



Detest

Office politics
Hypocrites
Action barbie
People who judge my life!



Memories




Great escapes




Credits

Designer: Jєs™
Graphics: LoveCandied


All Rights Reserved © Original
100% Copyrighted 2010







Monday, March 7, 2011


Fun Shoot


Today YK came over to our house for a small session of maternity fun shoot.

Have enjoyed a lot though I must admit certain point in time, I get very tired due to the lying down pose an etc.

But decided to carry on the shoot as I am almost due!

Yes almost, in fact anytime from now.

My 1st attempt in nuke-ing my belly... hahah at least first time to a outsider la... =p

Although it is just like wearing 2 piece swim suit but it does certainly feel different as once it is a almost flat tummy but now with a protruding tummy. With a tube and a shirt over it exposing the belly... it does feel special as in the image I never have before.

To think that I have actually grown immune and walk along the punggol marina with this attire and try my best to remain compose. lol

Well done Mummy Joleen!


Happy story continues... 12:51 AM