Wednesday, February 9, 2011
False Alarm
Been feeling tightness at belly area, and Baby Olinda's movement has been more than frequent. Doubled up with feeling of some sensation around the cervix area. All these didn't raised much alarm until today noon.
Was having lunch and I can't eat at all though I am not full either.
Started to feel tummy tightness again and was thinking of dropping Dr Cheng a call to check thing out.
Sharon answered and told me the symptom that I described to her seems that contraction has started and it is too early when I was only 32 weeks. She urged me to drop by in the late noon to do a test and not to delay till next sat usual appointment.
I was worried that I raised a false alarm, but then again, to be on the safer side I called dear and we decided to go ahead to the clinic for the test. Very silly of me to tell him, not to scold me if it is really a false alarm. What was I thinking back then?
Went and did the test, things seems normal... and it was very nice of Dr Cheng to consider this consultation as part of the scheduled check up so I ended up paying for the test fee excluding the consultation charges.
What is most important is, I know Baby Olinda is happily sleeping inside my tummy and Dr Cheng said, she looked so innocent through the scan, no sign of any eagerness to peep into this world yet.
=D Finally a smile appeared on my face...
My gal is a strong gal indeed so hang on, only left 1.2 months to go!
Happy story continues... 12:18 AM